Iberdrola Renovables Deutschland GmbH (hereinafter “Iberdrola”) and the companies that are part of its group in accordance with commercial legislation (hereinafter “Iberdrola Group”) undertake to protect your privacy and guarantee compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation and the personal data protection legislation applicable in each country in which the companies of its group are domiciled. Your personal data will be processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner and only in accordance with the explicit and legitimate purposes indicated below.
Iberdrola has implemented technical and organisational measures to protect your data from accidental loss and from unauthorised or unlawful modification, access, use or disclosure, and has also established procedures to respond to any security incident that could affect your personal data.
By means of this Privacy Notice we inform you of the processing of your personal data when using our website.
1. Who is responsible for the data processing operations and who can I contact?
The controller for the processing of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
Iberdrola Renovables Deutschland GmbH
Charlottenstr. 63, 10117 Berlin, Germany
+49 30 76767320
2. How does Iberdrola collect personal data from you?
Iberdrola may have the data you provide us with in the forms you fill in or through the different e-mail accounts that Iberdrola makes available on its website for contact purposes.
- How does Iberdrola use your personal data?
The personal data provided and captured will be used for the purpose of:
- Respond to queries or requests for information that you may make through the e-mail address included in the website. The legal bases for the processing of this data is the consent that you grant when you send your query or request (Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR).
- To customize and improve the tools and functionalities of the website, as well as to guarantee its technical operation. The legal basis for the processing of technically necessary data (in particular log information and device data as described above) is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR and § 25 Abs. 2 Nr. 2 TTDSG.
3. Who will be able to access your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which personal information is collected, it may be accessed by the following individuals:
- We can share your personal data in order to answer your queries or request to the following Iberdrola group companies always located in the European Union:
- Iberdrola Energia Internacional S.A.U
- Iberdrola Renovables Internacional S.A.U
- Iberdrola Renovables Deutschland GmbH
- Iberdrola Renovables Offshore Deutschland GmbH
- Baltic Eagle GmbH
- Windanker GmbH
- Official bodies or third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation (Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR);
- Your personal data will be accessible by third parties that provide services that require such access, for instance, the management of the website. In accordance with Art. 28 GDPR, we have signed corresponding contracts with these service providers that regulate their obligations as processors.
4. Will your data be transferred to third countries?
Your data will not be transferred to recipients in so-called third countries.
5. How long will you keep my personal data?
The criteria Iberdrola follows for the retention of your data is determined by:
- The purpose of the data collected and the fulfilment of this purpose;
- The reasons why the data is collected: e.g. in case of consent, you can revoke it at any time;
- Required periods of storage according to contractual and legislative requirements (e.g. due to tax regulations).
6. What are my rights?
In the event that you have provided personal data to Iberdrola, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data, the restriction of processing or, where appropriate, request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected for. You may also object to the processing of the data and revoke the consent to the data processing and data portability (with effect for the future).
You can submit your requests for the exercise of rights free of charge and always attaching a copy of your national identity document or other equivalent document by sending it to Iberdrola Renovables Deutschland GmbH, Charlottenstr. 63, 10117 Berlin, Germany. Ref.: Protection of Personal Data.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by Iberdrola. The responsible data protection supervisory authority for Iberdrola is:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit